Canterbury AI are the developers of Blue Strawberry, a trailblazing Generative AI software, seek an exceptional Business Partner to join our fast-paced and innovative team. As pioneers of this rapidly expanding industry, we are looking for an individual who is prepared to push boundaries, challenge conventional thinking, and help us redefine the landscape of AI technology.
ABOUT CANTERBURY AI
Canterbury AI harnesses the power of Generative AI to create dynamic solutions for businesses across various sectors. Our innovative technology is designed to solve complex problems, optimize processes, and enhance creativity, all while simplifying user interaction.
The Business Partner will work closely with the 2 founders, our CEO, CBO and the leadership team, playing a crucial role in strategic decision-making, business planning, and operational efficiency. You will be expected to bring an entrepreneurial mindset and outstanding business acumen to drive business growth and overall profitability.
This can be in our offices or remotely; it all comes down to passion and drive. We are open to UK, USA, Canada, and EU applicants.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to develop and implement business strategies that align with company goals.
- Conduct market analysis to identify new business opportunities and trends.
- Manage relationships with partners, stakeholders, and investors.
- Implement operational best practices and drive continuous improvement.
- Evaluate the company’s financial performance and make necessary recommendations.
- Foster a culture of innovation and agility within the company.
- Proven experience as a Business Partner or similar role in a technology-related industry.
- Excellent understanding of AI, Machine Learning, and Generative AI concepts.
- Strong business acumen with strategic ability.
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills.
- Proficiency in decision-making and problem-solving.
- Adeptness in project management and performance metrics.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A vibrant and inclusive culture with flexible work options.
- The chance to make a real difference in a pioneering company.
- Opportunities for professional development and growth.
- A supportive, stimulating environment where your ideas are valued.
- You will gain critical early-stage equity (through shares) in the company.
At Canterbury AI, we believe in diversity and inclusivity. We encourage individuals from all backgrounds to apply. If you have a passion for innovation and the drive to transform the future of AI, then we would love to hear from you!
We do not want to see your Resume/CV; we were hoping you could send us a video (or link to a video) telling us why you are the person to be working for us. It is that simple. Please email email@example.com with the subject line “Application for Dynamic Business Partner”.