Canterbury AI, a pioneering force in generative AI software, is seeking a dynamic and motivated Software Engineer to join our fast-growing team. This is an exciting opportunity to work on our flagship product, Blue Strawberry, an AI-powered software, and be at the forefront of cutting-edge artificial intelligence development.
Our software Blue Strawberry is a dynamic, future-forward startup paving the way in the generative AI field. Our mission is to leverage artificial intelligence to make everyday life smarter, easier, and more creative for people around the world. We are at the forefront of AI innovation and have created a cutting-edge solution that exceeds expectations.
This can be in our offices or remotely; it all comes down to passion and drive. We are open to UK, USA, Canada, and EU applicants.
As a Software Engineer at Blue Strawberry AI, you will work with a team of passionate developers, designers, and AI researchers. You’ll take part in the design, development, testing, and launch of robust and innovative software solutions. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter who’s eager to contribute to a team-oriented environment and enhance our AI capabilities.
- Collaborate with our team to develop new features and functionalities for Blue Strawberry.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Participate in code reviews to maintain high-quality code.
- Develop robust, scalable software solutions that can handle high-traffic environments.
- Work closely with the AI research team to understand user needs and translate them into system requirements.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
We do not need you to have a degree; we just need you to be passionate, and help drives us forward.
- Programming skills, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Software Engineer or similar role.
- Experience with AI and machine learning technologies, preferably generative models.
- Understanding of agile methodologies.
- Strong problem-solving skills with a knack for creative solutions.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
WHY JOIN US?
- You’ll be part of a small team shaping the future of AI.
- Our culture promotes work-life balance and encourages continuous learning and development.
- We believe in the power of diversity and inclusivity and are committed to creating a supportive, empowering environment for all.
- We are building a special company, something unique, and according to Google’s acquisitions, we are going to be a unicorn business.
- You will also be enrolled on a share incentive scheme so that you will benefit from your hard work in the long term.
We offer a vibrant and inclusive workplace culture where creativity and innovation thrive. In addition to competitive salaries, we provide comprehensive benefits, flexible work hours, ongoing training and development, and the opportunity to make a real difference in a pioneering AI company.
How to Apply:
We do not want to see your Resume/CV; we were hoping you could send us a video (or link to a video) telling us why you are the person to be working for us. It is that simple.
Apply today, and let’s shape the future together at Blue Strawberry AI.
Apply now: email@example.com
Sales/Marketing Site: www.bluestrawberry.app
Blue Strawberry is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.